I've been hearing Christmas music since my birthday, which is in November, and all of it is the same song done over and over again, usually with weird falsettos. It's also usually the last attempt for a band to be commercially viable even though the general public has forgotten about them years ago so that weird falsetto thing Christina Aguilera does on Xtina's Xmas becomes a requiem for her career.
Anyways, I made a Christmas mix for novelty.
1. Merry Crassmas Side A-Crass
2. Last White Christmas-Basement 5
3. Punk Rock Christmas-The Alan Milman Sect
4. There Ain't No Sanity Claus-The Damned
5. Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight)-The Ramones
6. Fairytale Of New York-The Pogues
7. Merry Crassmas Side B-Crass
The only Christmas song I'm looking forward to this season, http://www.chartattack.com/news/76538/fucked-up-enlist-vampire-weekend-broken-social-scene-for-do-they-know-its-christmas-cover